Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chilled Cream-O Cheesecake

Made a chilled Cream-O cheesecake for my hubby's friend birthday which falls on 12 Dec. He invited us to the house so I decided to make a cake for him. Not sure if it's Phoon Huat Gelatine, the cheesecake turned out pretty soft thou I followed the recipe. Previously when I used it for my tiramisu it didn't harden much as well. Nope they have not expired....Looks like I better get the bake king brand next time.
 
Cream-O is similar to Oreo(still the best)....under the same brand they have another range call Dewberry which had raspberry and blueberry flavour. I love them.....the cookies have a savoury taste and when eaten with the jam it is just so addictive. You gotta try it...they are easily available now even in those ABC shop which tends to sell them slightly cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...