Thursday, November 11, 2010

Indian Dishes & New York Cheesecake

Christine and I got to know each other in a SGH course and from then onwards we really hit it off and have since been good buddy...I even signed for her marriage(what great honour). Today she wanted to drop by the house to pass me 2 boxes of green tea she got during her recent Korea trip and some herbal medicine....I love green tea , thanks Christine!

I decided to whip up an Indian dinner as Deepavali was just last week and also because I have yet to cook Indian food for her to try...I made curry chicken, fried cabbage, sambal egg, raita, and a special basmati rice which is based on no recipe (i just add the spices which i have seen in briyani rice before)...


Oh what we almost missed out was the poppadom/ appalam....it was a good dinner. My girl finished a big bowl of rice and hubby enjoyed it too..everything was wiped out leaving just 3 pcs of chicken (I cooked the whole chicken and Christine packed for her hubby to try).

I had warned Christine to leave some space for dessert as I have made her favourite New York Cheesecake...This pic shows the upside down NY cheesecake as we flip the cake out from the souffle cup. She likes it and ask to pack 1 for her hubby too =9


The one in the white cup has blueberries popped into it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...